Extreme Pro Blower
High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
The Extreme Pro blower puts out MORE CFM than other blowers powered by the GX390 Honda engine. This makes the Extreme Pro the blower to beat, hands down.
The Extreme Pro blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful leaf blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or anything else with this ultra-powerful, industry leading blower.
This is the perfect tool for the asphalt / sealing professional that needs to prepare large lots before sealing or for clearing large spaces of debris. Clean it up faster and easier with an Extreme Pro blower.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
Fabricated and Balanced 17" 6-Blade Impeller
Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance.
Extra Large Rear Tires
Roll fast and smooth on 4.10 x 3.5" pneumatic Turf Safe rear drive tires.
Extreme Pro vs. the Competition
The Extreme Pro blower has substantial CFM output compared to other competitive blowers on the market.
Remote Air Flow Door Control
Easily change the angle of airflow right from the operator's position.
8-Point Anti-Vibration System
Handles are double rubber iso-mounted at the four mounting points to reduce handle vibration and increase operator comfort.
2 Degree Blower Tilt to Get Under Tough Debris
Slight downward tilt helps the airflow get under debris positioned closer to the blower for increased lift.
10 and 12 Gauge Welded Steel Housing
Front and rear housing is 10-gauge welded steel with a 12-gauge welded steel skirt.
5" X 5.25 " Discharge Opening
Adjustable air flow door creates two streams of air. Low stream picks up debris, High stream blasts debris away.
Commercial Grade Throttle and Comfort-Foam Grip
Metal mechanicals and debris protection allow operator to easily adjust engine RPM.
Welded lift handles on housing and integrated tie-downs make loading and off-loading the Extreme blower a breeze.
Honda GX390 11.7 hp Engine
Powerful 11.7HP Honda engine for hours of dependable performance.
Forward and Side Discharge Lever
Flip the lever to select forward discharge or side discharge to best fit your operation needs.
- Powerful, reliable and easy to start Honda GX390 11.7hp engine
- 6-blade, high CFM, fabricated steel impeller with taper lock hub
- 17" diameter impeller, 4.25 " wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 6.0" wide blower housing
- Eight (8) iso-mount anti-vibration system on the handlebars to soak up vibration
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Remote discharge angle control located at the operators position
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal. Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 9.0" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Discharge opening (5" x 5.25"; 26.25 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2" off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Handles feature a thick, comfort foam grip
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty 3/4" solid steel axles
- Integrated tie downs and lift handles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
|Extreme Pro Blower|
|Engine Frame Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge|
|Blower Housing Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt|
|Blower Housing Width||6.0"|
|Impeller Construction||All steel, welded, 6-blade, dynamically balanced|
|Impeller Mounting||Tapered hub|
|Vibration Control||8-point rubber iso-mount, anti-vibration system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip|
|Handle Height||3-Position Adjustable (42-1/2”, 43-3/4, 45”)|
|CFM Output||2,824 CFM|
|Axle||3/4" diameter steel axle|
|Rear Wheels||13 - 5 x 6|
|Front Wheels||4.10 x 3.5|
|Throttle Control||Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover|
|Front / Side Discharge Control||Quick-Lever located at discharge|
|Remote Discharge Angle Control||Yes - located for easy reach from operators position|
|Height||42-1/2”, 43-3/4, 45”|
|Warranty||2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental|